Nature is Powerful – So Are you!
Nature connects us all. From the fresh air we breath and fresh local food we eat, to the wellness we gain from being physically active outdoors and finding solace in wild places.
We know you care about these things.
At a time of great divisiveness in our world, you have the power to bring people together by connecting with nature and one another through our shared commitment to conservation.
We protect the land by working together. And you play an important role in our success. As 2018 draws to a close, I hope you’ll help the Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust continue to strengthen our community through conservation by making a generous year-end gift today.
The Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust has spent the past year supporting the overall wellness of our community by bringing people together through the power of the natural world.
Some highlights from 2018 include:
- Developing an online wellness resource to help everyone in the Brunswick area find out how to access the many diverse outdoor and physical activity resources of the region;
- Collaborating to create over 4 miles of multi-use trails at Neptune Woods on Brunswick Landing to support youth mountain biking in the community;
- Welcoming nearly 350 Brunswick first-graders to the Tom Settlemire Community Garden to plant, grow, harvest, and learn;
- Creating garden beds with the low-income residents of Perryman Village, and bringing the youngest residents to the Tom Settlemire Community Garden for summer field trips;
- Supporting the Merrymeeting Gleaners to recover nearly 25 tons of produce (that’s over 40,000 meals) from local farms to be distributed to food insecure community members.
All of the work that we do is made possible by your membership support.
You gift makes programs like our Community Garden, educational events, partnerships to donate thousands of pounds of food to Mid Coast Hunger Prevention Program, stewardship of our trails and conservation lands, and ongoing land conservation efforts possible.
You can make a lasting contribution to the future of your community through your support for Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust.
Thank you! And happy holidays!