Please RSVP for the Reception by clicking HERE.
Reception at the Topsham Public Library to immediately follow the Ribbon Cutting.
After more than a decade in the making, Head of Tide Park is now permanently conserved and provides river and trail access, picnicking, watershed protection, and a beautiful scenic vista for the residents and visitors of Maine’s midcoast – forever.
Join Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust and the Town of Topsham for a celebration of Topsham’s first waterfront park on the Cathance River throughout the day on June 2.
The day’s events:
- Community History Forum 10:30 am, Topsham Town Office
- History Tour 2:00 – 2:45 pm, at the Park
- Fly Fishing Demonstration 2:30 – 3:30 pm, at the Park
- Ecology Conversation 3:00 – 3:45 pm, at the Park
- Ribbon Cutting 4:00 pm, at the Park