‘Tis the Season (and the Year) for Reflection and Gratitude
- Stewarding our trails and properties, which have seen a dramatic increase in use since March;
- Building new trails at Kate Furbish Elementary School, creating Covid-safe outdoor learning spaces for Brunswick’s young learners
- Delivering over three thousand pounds of fresh, healthy produce to Mid Coast Hunger Prevention Program, all grown in the Common Good Garden at the Tom Settlemire Community Garden;
- Serving farmers and community alike with our Farmers’ Market — and proving its agility with not one but two moves!; and
- Continuing our programmatic work virtually through podcasts, books, and videos, encouraging our membership to engage with nature safely.
Your membership support helps to make all of our work possible. Thank you!
Now that we are midway through FY 2021, the ongoing economic effects of the pandemic continue to pose funding challenges for us.
If you haven’t yet joined us as a member, we encourage you to do so. If you are already a member but haven’t yet renewed your membership this fiscal year, we encourage you to do so. And if you find yourself in a position to increase your donation or make an additional gift to us this year, we could use your help now, more than ever.