- Support the Common Good Garden: There are 2-3 weekly work sessions to plant, tend, and harvest the Common Good Garden growing for Mid Coast Hunger Prevention Program, plus we can always use help weeding. These work days take place every Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am-10:30am. Learn more by clicking here.
- Join the Mowing Team: The Mowing Team is responsible for regular mowing and weed whacking throughout the garden.
- Join the Orchard Team: help us to preserve and care for the fruit trees in the shared section of the garden.
- Join the Compost Team: help maintain the compost piles at TSCG and teach other gardeners about composting practices.
- Join the Perennial Team: help care for the perennials in the plant sale flower beds at TSCG.
- Help us with garden maintenance: Weeding pathways, organizing the shed, fixing broken tools. The success of the garden depends on good maintenance.
- Support our events: Gardening Workshops in winter, the Plant Sale (our biggest fundraiser) in spring, and the Plotluck Party in the fall. These events require volunteer time to plan, set-up and clean-up.
If you are interested in being on the team for any of the above tasks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Volunteer Workday Schedule
2022 Growing Season Work Day Schedule – COMING SOON
Already volunteering? Record your hours!
If you are having trouble with this form, please try entering your hours on the form located HERE.