July 15, 2020
7:30 am - 8:30 am
Join BTLT for FREE socially distant, outdoor yoga with Sundara Yoga this summer! This program will run from July 8th through September 9th. These classes will be led by Sundara Yoga’s skilled and qualified instructors every Wednesday (weather permitting) from 7:30 – 8:30am on the Brunswick Town Mall lawn in front of the gazebo. These classes are appropriate for all skill levels and ages, even the most beginner.
Please review Sundara’s updated policies prior to attending class to be sure you are in compliance with CDC recommendations here: https://www.sundarayogame.com/studio-policies
What to bring:
- Props will not be available to rent. Bring your own mat and towel. Additional useful props to bring include blocks, strap, and blanket. Props are available for purchase through Sundara.
- Something to cover your eyes during savasana (like an eye pillow) the sun can be strong when overhead.
- Sunscreen/sun hat/long sleeve shirt
- Bug spray
- A face covering (no you do not need to wear it during practice, but please wear it as you pass fellow yogis on your way to put down your mat.
- Any medications you might need
Due to limited space and social distancing orders still in place, preregistration is required at this time. We will update if current mandates lift or ease back!