February 3, 2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
***More details and registration coming soon!***
With a little planning and intention, we can often do more with less and ‘pay it forward’ to our children and grandchildren. Learn how to re-shape habits and be resourceful.
- Leidy Klotz, Author of Subtract: The Untapped Science of Less
- Chrissy Adamowicz, Sustainable Maine Outreach Coordinator
Some useful resources related to this topic:
- How to Economize Your Climate Actions, YES! Magazine
- Maine becomes first state to shift costs of recycling from taxpayers to companies, Washington Post
A LOCAL LOOK AT OUR CHANGING CLIMATE:
CREA and BTLT are co-sponsoring a six-part weekly series on climate in January and February. The goal of this series is to inspire people to:
- Take action to slow and hopefully reverse climate change;
- Actively support efforts to address climate change at all levels (public, private, local, state, federal);
- Talk to friends, family, and others about climate solutions.
Please join us for all or some of this virtual series and learn how YOU can make a difference on this urgent issue. Start the new year off with resolve and action!
We welcome Tim Glidden as our Moderator for the entire series!
All events are free and will be hosted via zoom.