https://www.btlt.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Music-Peterson-Family-Band-scaled-e1645642611450.jpg 800 600 Lydia Coburn https://www.btlt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/BTLT2021WebBanner1Green-300x90.png Lydia Coburn2022-03-22 10:31:272022-03-22 10:34:34Opening Day of the Farmers' Market!
May 7, 2022
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us at Crystal Spring Farm on Saturday May 7th for the first day of the 2022 Market season!
You can learn more about our Farmers’ Market by clicking here.
Know Before You Go:
- The market area and parking lot open at 8:30 am – there is no public access before this time.
- Parking is limited – we encourage carpooling and biking whenever possible!
- Most but not all vendors accept credit cards. Cash is often preferred.
- No pets are allowed – only service dogs are allowed on the Market green.
- Market happens rain or shine
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for updates and for fun facts about our vendors!
- Please follow all CDC guidelines and stay home if you feel ill or have been around someone who is sick.
Venue: Crystal Spring Farm - South
277 Pleasant Hill Rd, Brunswick, Maine, 04011, United States