January 27, 2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
***More details and registration coming soon!***
Learn what you can do to reduce your carbon footprint, which actions can make the most difference, and who can help you get started.
- Andy Meyer – Senior Program Manager at Efficiency Maine
- Sam Saltonstall, Window Dressers
- ***Other speakers will be confirmed shortly!***
Some useful resources related to this topic:
- Climate Action Plan looks to the future of Maine buildings, Green Homes and Healthy Maine
A LOCAL LOOK AT OUR CHANGING CLIMATE:
CREA and BTLT are co-sponsoring a six-part weekly series on climate in January and February. The goal of this series is to inspire people to:
- Take action to slow and hopefully reverse climate change;
- Actively support efforts to address climate change at all levels (public, private, local, state, federal);
- Talk to friends, family, and others about climate solutions.
Please join us for all or some of this virtual series and learn how YOU can make a difference on this urgent issue. Start the new year off with resolve and action!
We welcome Tim Glidden as our Moderator for the entire series!
All events are free and will be hosted via zoom.