January 6, 2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
***More details and registration coming soon!***
Yes, you should evaluate your personal carbon footprint, but understand who is trying to deflect attention by shifting the blame to you!
***Speakers will be confirmed shortly!**
Some useful resources related to this topic:
- The Fallacy of Our Carbon Footprint, YES! Magazine
- The New Climate War, Michael Mann
- Michael Mann at the Global Race to Zero Summit 2021
A LOCAL LOOK AT OUR CHANGING CLIMATE:
CREA and BTLT are co-sponsoring a six-part weekly series on climate in January and February. The goal of this series is to inspire people to:
- Take action to slow and hopefully reverse climate change;
- Actively support efforts to address climate change at all levels (public, private, local, state, federal);
- Talk to friends, family, and others about climate solutions.
Please join us for all or some of this virtual series and learn how YOU can make a difference on this urgent issue. Start the new year off with resolve and action!
We welcome Tim Glidden as our Moderator for the entire series!
All events are free and will be hosted via zoom.