https://www.btlt.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/1437_2198_West_Yellowstone_Cross_Country_Skiing_md.jpg 300 500 Jamie Pacheco https://www.btlt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/BTLT2021WebBanner1Green-300x90.png Jamie Pacheco2021-01-28 11:41:182021-02-11 08:42:37Guided Snowshoe or XC-Ski
February 13, 2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Next guided walk will be Saturday February 13th at the Tarbox property at 1:00 pmFor information and directions to Tarbox click HERESee below for how to register:
We will be offering 1-3 guided snowshoeing or xc-skiing events in February and March as conditions allow. If you are interested in participating please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the activity you are interested in participating in (ski or snowshoe).
How Does it Work?
- One of our event guides will send out an email approximately 2-5 days before the event asking you to RSVP.
- The email will include the activity (snowshoe or xc ski), the location, the time and the estimated duration (1-2hrs).
- You bring your own gear.
- The event(s) will occur on one of our properties in Brunswick or Topsham.
Things to Know:
- Event participation caps at 9 people due to Covid.
- You must RSVP if you intend to come.
- You must wear a face covering and keep 6ft between yourself and other participants.
- The event is guided by BTLT board members.
- Wear layers, bring water and have snacks with you.