About the role:
The Farmers Market Parking Coordinator is a part time, seasonal employee who implements the set-up and break-down of the farmers market site and manages the parking during the hours when the market is operating, in partnership with volunteers. This includes being on site at the Market Saturdays, 7am to 1pm, May – Oct., in rain or shine conditions.
- Great interpersonal skills, and experience working with the public and/or volunteers.
- Physical ability to lift 45lbs and carry equipment.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Basic “handyperson” skills for minor repairs and upkeep of infrastructure are a bonus.
- Set-up and put-away cones, and market informational signage before and after market in coordination with volunteers.
- Assist Market Manager with set-up and breakdown of market booth, and informational materials.
- Manage traffic flow and parking at farmers’ market site.
- Interact with Market patrons, vendors, and volunteers.
- Make repairs to market signage, or equipment as necessary.
Compensation and Benefits:
This part time position includes an hourly salary of $18/hr.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill out this form. Please use “Market Parking Coordinator” as the subject line of your email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis as they are received.