If you are planning to visit the Farmers’ Market this season, please remember that we have some important changes to keep our community safe and continue supporting local farms during this challenging time.
- Send one shopper per household to the Market. We need to limit the number of people at the Market. Of course, logical exemptions exist for those who cannot get out independently. Please also leave your pets at home!
- Come with a purpose and shop quickly. Please limit your time at the Market by coming with a list and planning your visit before arriving. Click here to view a map of the Market layout at Brunswick High School.
- No congregating. While we take pride in the community we have cultivated at our Farmers’ Market, we need to limit the amount of congregating and socializing at the Market.
- Wear a mask and bring hand sanitizer.
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been around someone who is sick.
- Stay at least six feet away from others.
- There are no outhouses available to customers.
The BTLT Farmers’ Market is temporarily being held at Brunswick High School. The Market is open to the general public every Saturday from 9:00am-12:30pm and high risk populations are exclusively permitted to shop from 8:30-9:00am.
Click here to learn about the other Farmers’ Markets in our area.
We look forward to seeing you this Saturday!