Interested in joining as a Business Member or Partner?
Together, businesses in our local community are positively impacting the quality of life and the economic development of our region. As the Land Trust works to strengthen local food supplies, conserve land for farming, fishing, wildlife habitat, and quality of life, we are especially grateful to our local business supporters for generously supporting our work.
- Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust Business Partners contribute $1,000 or more of unrestricted support to the Land Trust annually. The Land Trust is grateful for the support of our many Business Partners. In recognition of the significant contribution of our Business Partners, Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust will also:
- Publicize Business Partners in a press release with our media partners;
- Recognize Business Partners on a sign at the Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust Farmers’ Market at Crystal Spring Farm, where an estimated 2,500 people converge each weekend from May to October;
- Display Business Partners’ logos on our website;
- List Business Partners in our newsletter and annual report that are sent to 1,200 supporters.
- Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust Business Members contribute $50 to $999 of unrestricted support to the Land Trust annually. The Land Trust is grateful for the support of our many Business Members. In recognition of this support, the Land Trust will list our business members on our website and in various promotional materials and publications throughout the year.
We feel fortunate to have the support of our vibrant local business community and together we are all making the Brunswick-Topsham area a special place to live and work.