Separate from our Business Partner program, our Adopt-a-Trail program offers businesses the opportunity both to support the annual operating costs of BTLT’s conservation, education, and community outreach work and to give an additional amount restricted to the ongoing stewardship needs of a particular property, such as trail building, kiosk and sign installation, annual monitoring, invasive species abatement, etc. Read more details below and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
- Sponsorship Levels of $2,500 (Level 2) and $1,500 (Level 1), depending on the property.
- Adopt-a-Trail sponsorship agreements are renewable annually.
- BTLT will install a sign at property trailhead that read “Trail and Maintenance of this trail is supported by [your business logo]”
- BTLT will provide you with an Adopt-A-Trail sign for display at your business that reads “[business logo] is proud to provide care and maintenance for the trails at BTLT’s [x] property”
- BTLT will share one Instagram and Facebook post each year highlighting the business’s important role in maintaining the particular trails.
- BTLT will engage the business’s employees with land and trail stewardship in a meaningful way that works for both the business and BTLT.
Please email Director of Development Kristi Hatrick (email@example.com) to learn more.
2023 Adopt-a-Trail Sponsors
Flight Deck Brewing | Neptune Woods